Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Get a Free Chapter of my book!

Hey my birthday was May 22nd but, I'm still celebrating!!  Don't laugh, but I have this rule in my house that the whole month of May is my month.  I came up with this idea a few years ago.  I thought it made sense because Mother's day, My Birthday and Memorial day are all in the same month.  All great reasons to celebrate me!  There is one key stipulation that goes along with this rule  During this month no one else can ask for anything I know that sounds a bit selfish, but after giving and giving all year long, I feel I'm entitled to some focused attention.

 But today, I'm giving the gifts. Get a free chapter of my book while the celebration continues!  Just fill in the request to the right and the file will be sent right to your inbox.

Share this page with your friends so they can get my gift also.


.....oh yeah let me know what you think?


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Terry, You recently asked me a question about an eBook. I liked your button links and came here for you wisdom.

For my birthday in March, it also takes me all month to celebate. I love to be with my friends and loved ones and lots of parties to boot. Guess I'm the orginal "celebrant." Love your boo title too. When time, come see one blog at
http://bookcoaching.com/wp/write-that-ebook-inside-you-avoid-these-mistakes/