Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Unexplained Shift!!

This was the CNN Headline after the bridge collapsed into the Mississippi River in August 2007. My spirit leaped within me as it bore witness to the transition that was already taking place in my life. What are you saying Father? Just like the earth has moved seemingly for no reason, I will move the Heaven and the earth on your behalf. The time has come that the last shall be first and the first shall be last. The shift is on! And just as the shifting of the bridge could not be explained, this shift that is taking place now in your life will not be able to be explained. For this will be a quick work, many will see it and not understand, many will see it and want an explanation. Just tell them that it is God, it is I that have done this great work on you behalf.”

This was in August 2007, by November, we where starting Ministry full-time and putting a down payment on a house in Atl GA. On December 28 we moved into our 5 br house. We went from renting to owing in just a few months. And just as God had said, many questioned and could not understand what we were doing. But, my response has been it is the Lord’s doing and it is marvelous!! I know this shifting is happening throughout the Body of Christ, if you have experienced the shift, or can witness that you feel a transition, let me know about it.

No comments: